NHLC COVID-19 Response Steps
Restaurant & Hospitality Industry Relief Raffle
NHLC is raising $125,000 for NH’s restaurant and hospitality industry by raffling six rare bottles of decades-old whiskey, including Pappy Van Winkle, Buffalo Trace O.F.C and Sazerac Rye, as well as selections from Heaven Hill and Michter’s. Proceeds benefit the NH Lodging and Restaurant Association’s NH Hospitality Employee Relief Fund.
NHLC Helps Transport PPE
NHLC helped transport millions of pieces of PPE to first responders and front-line medical personnel by providing thousands of boxes to support PPE distribution. NHLC escorted a 5-ton military transport vehicle to pick up over 10,000 boxes from NH Liquor & Wine Outlets and DHL.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
NHLC has established and is in the process of expanding curbside and in-store pickup options at select Outlet locations, including Hooksett Northbound #66 and Hampton Northbound #76.
Keeping Our Team and Our Customers Safe
To ensure Outlets are safe for employees and customers, NHLC has provided protective facemasks for every employee, installed register shields in all Outlets and extended the March Bottle Bucks redemption period to October 1 to limit customer traffic.
Within all Outlet locations statewide, NHLC has done the following:
- Provided hand sanitizer, gloves and disinfecting wipes
- Instituted continuous cleaning
- Posted informational CDC posters
- Encouraged employees to follow the CDC’s everyday preventative actions
- Installed lane guides at checkouts to ensure social distancing
- Delivered posters identifying the maximum capacity of customers
- Deployed the Division of Enforcement and Licensing to limit customer volume
- Kept regular communication with Store Operations and supervisors
- Modified Outlet hours and temporarily consolidated locations
Click here to download a PDF version of NHLC's COVID-19 Response Steps